Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Almost home free!

These have to be the absolute 2 worst weeks of the semester every year. We get back from Thanksgiving break, which is always great, and have 2 weeks to cram everything we haven't learned into the curriculum and study for final exams. I actually think 2 last couple weeks have been more stressful than next week is going to be. Since I only have 1 final a day and none of them will be that difficult, I will actually have time to sleep! YAY SLEEP!!! But lately, I've been studying for pre-final tests, working on group projects and giving presentations. What I don't understand is why we have to take tests the week before finals. Why can't the teacher just tell us that we won't have a regular test on the stuff we just learned, but know it for the final? In my mind, this would be so much easier for the students because we wouldn't have to study the same material twice and for the teachers because they wouldn't have to grade the same stuff twice. Call me crazy, but it would be easier on everyone! Once I get through tomorrow and Friday, I'll be almost home free. I still have to make my last video (thank goodness) tomorrow and edit it this weekend to turn it in on Monday. Then I just have 2 exams and I will be back on a plane to Michigan next Thursday. I cannot express how much I am looking forward to not having to set my alarm to wake up every morning and being to just sit around. Knowing me, I'll get bored in about a week because I'll have nothing to do, but for now, it sounds wonderful! I'm just praying that God will get me through the next week in one piece. He always does!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment