Monday, April 11, 2011

Graduation Check List


I know, I know...I haven't blogged in almost 3 months. It's just been crazy around here trying to get stuff accomplished before the Big Day. Only 18 days until graduation...I cannot believe that it is coming so fast. There are still several things to do including school work and outside preparation. I have about 9 people coming into town for that weekend and it is a bit stressful to say the least!!! So here is my checklist of what is already done and what I still need to do:


  • Cap & Gown - Check
  • Graduation Dress - Check
  • Hotel Rooms for fam - All but one done
  • Deciding when everyone goes home - still in the process
  • Graduation Dinner restaurant - can't decide...
  • Move out of my apartment and into new one - starting next week
  • Clean apartment before first set of grandparents get here - next week
  • Graduation dress shoes - buying when Grandma gets here
  • Pedicure & Eyebrow Waxing - probably the week of graduation
  • Dress fitting - it is a bit big in one spot so I need to figure out if I can just pin it or if I need to take it in
I think that is a long enough list for now, but I'm sure I will be adding more as the days pass by. And I promise to blog more often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment