Friday, January 7, 2011

The Year to Come

Happy New Year!!! I know its the 7th, but better late than never, right?! I've been pretty busy spending time with family and friends in Michigan. It won't be long before I'm back in good ol' Oklahoma! I have a lot of mixed emotions about this semester and this year in general. I'm taking 18 hours this semester and will be graduating in April. I'm not quite ready to leave OC, but I guess there is a time for everything. I will also be doing a lot of job hunting this semester. I'm really hoping I will have a place to live and a job by the time graduation comes around. It can be scary thinking about the fact that I may not have a job by that time and not have a way to pay rent. I guess that's what praying is for!!! :)
My New Year's resolution is to get healthy and back in shape. Since I'm still in Michigan, I am beginning this resolution a week late. Monday I plan to start eating healthy and working out to be more in shape and to have more energy. Luckily, I have friends that will be doing it with me so we can encourage each other! What are your resolutions? What are you looking forward to about 2011???

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! I am so excited that your graduating! I can't wait until December.

    ReplyDelete